The Spa Marvel products are designed to work together…
- Simply remove the hot tub filter and rinse with a spray hose.
- Dissolve two cap-fulls of Spa Marvel Filter Cleaner for up 5 gal. of fresh water in a pail or tub (enough to submerge the filter). Allow the filter to soak filter overnight & rinse filter thoroughly with fresh water. For best results; let the filter dry completely before replacing in the hot tub.
- Using the existing spa water, pour 1 bottle of Spa Marvel Cleanser into existing water. Run jets on high for at least one hour and then allow to circulate for 23 hours. Drain, flush and clean the tub. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat before every drain and refill. Tip: Do not use the spa during the cleansing process! Clean both sides of the spa cover with soap and water. If the cover is cracked or torn, replace it! The inside of spa covers harbor mold and bacteria, which drip from condensation back into the spa water!).
- Refill the spa and add one 16oz. bottle of Spa Marvel Water Treatment & Conditioner per 500 gal. (2000 l) of spa water and heat to desired temperature. Tip: Balance alkalinity (80-120) and pH (7.2-8.2). Allow spa water to circulate a minimum of 6 hours per day, longer if possible. Properly clean the filters weekly using Spa Marvel Filter Cleaner.
- One bottle of Spa Marvel Water Treatment & Conditioner lasts up to three months. When the water starts to lose its ‘silky’ feeling, or in 3 months; simply add another bottle of Spa Marvel Water Treatment & Conditioner to the hot tub water.
- Drain and replace the hot tub’s water at least once a year.
- In brand new hot tubs and spas; Spa Marvel Cleanser will remove the leftover residue from the manufacturing process.
- Spa Marvel is not a sanitizer. The Spa Marvel Company Inc. recommends that you follow spa water treatment as per local regulatory agency guidelines and use sanitizer as required.
ENJOY Spa Marvel, the lowest maintenance, completely natural, non-chemical, safe skin conditioning product made exclusively for the hot tub industry!
Using Spa Marvel in a Low Circulation Hot Tub:
For any questions related to the use of Spa Marvel; Toll free: 1-888-400-1772 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org